Rexona Invisible Dry is offering you and a friend the opportunity to Get Event Ready with a Westfield Styling Experience. The prize includes a Styling Session in the Westfield suite, Hair, Makeup and Mani/Pedi experience, Valet Parking plus a $5000 Westfield Gift Voucher. Tell us, in 25 words or less, how you Get Event Ready. Enter for the opportunity to win.
1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Rexona “Get Event Ready” Competition (Competition) is a game of skill. Chance does not play any part of determining the winner of the Competition.
3) Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
4) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5) The promotion period begins on 20 February 2017 and entries close at 11.59pm on 8 May 2017 (Promotion Period).
6) To enter, you can either:
7) Limit of one (1) entry per person, unless the entrant has purchased any one (1) Rexona Invisible Dry product from any Priceline or Priceline Pharmacy store in Australia within the Promotion Period.
8) If entrant has purchase any one (1) Rexona Invisible Dry product from any Priceline or Priceline Pharmacy store in Australia within the Promotion Period, then the entrant is limited to two (2) entries. To enter twice, entrant must:
9) Entrants must retain either the original or a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested will result in invalidation of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify Priceline Pharmacy Australia as the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
10) The Prize Pool consists of:
11) Each entry will be individually judged based on creative and literary merit. The Judging Panel consists of three representatives of the Promoter. The Judging Panel reserves the right to select additional reserve entries, which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12) The judging will take place on or around 15 May 2017. The best single (1) entry to the “Get Event Ready” prize will win the Prize.
13) A member of the Judging Panel will contact the winner by email and/or telephone. If the member is unable to get in contact with the winners within 5 days of initial contact being made, the uncontactable winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be offered to the next best entry as judged by the Judging Panel.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prizes for a component of equal value at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
15) The prizes cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to redeem the Prize. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the prize, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
16) The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17) The Promoter reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
18) Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
19) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant
20) All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Entrants voluntarily and irrevocably consent to any use of their entry by the Promoter in a way, which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act (Cth) or any similar law in another jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by law, entrants also waive all moral rights in their entry.
21) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24) The Promoter is Unilever Australia Limited (ABN 66 004 050 828) of Level 17, 2 Park Street NSW 2000